How do we know this? Some great Lonely Planet reading? A PBS travel show? Nope
Met the talented artist Michaela today. Click on her name and watch her designing a cover for the band; The Whole Bolivian Army. Very cool! She's a FOB and a close friend of an FOB (Linda). She and her friend traveled to Iceland last winter. Yes, brrrr.
Other things Michaela shared --
- Fish House -- great restaurant
- The Laundromat -- not for clothes care but for sammiches and breakfast
- The Icelanders grow mostly tomatoes and export them to Europe
- Reykjavik is a small town so it's easy to get around
- Make sure we upgrade at the Blue Lagoon Spa (nice robe, floating massage)
- Don't Google "Iceland Food"
PS -- If you are following the luggage saga, Beth and I have each packed and unpacked at least 5 times. Another repack on Sunday